CN30 under Thirty winner joins new ILEA board
The International Live Events Association UK Chapter (ILEA) has announced its new board roster for 2018/19. The chapter will once again be led by Carlo Zoccali, who is remaining president of the association for a second term, and will continue to focus the association’s efforts on partnerships within and outside of the events industry.
The new-look board includes Rui Cruz Alves (pictured), who was inducted into the CN30 under Thirty in 2017.
Joining Zoccali on the board will be Celia Lavin, Sodexo, as vice president - membership;
- Zak Roby, TMB events, as vice president – programmes;
- Nick Tinker, Cvent, as vice president - education;
- Mark Stormont, Stormont London, as international engagement;
- Rui Cruz Alves, TFI Group, as brand advisor;
- Mark Maher, Boulevard Events, as wellbeing advisor;
- David Lewis, DRP, as marketing director;
- Alistair Turner, EIGHT PR & Marketing, as vice president – finance;
- Luci Beaufort-Dysart, Hyphen, as education director.
“At its best ILEA is a membership group of 200 people, connected to a global community of now over 9,000 event professionals, each with an ambition to create the very best experiences for businesses and brands,” commented Zoccali. “We do this with strong partnerships and every single board member reflects an existing partnership or an intention to engage with a new community that the events industry is working with.”
Zoccali added: “I’m delighted to welcome every board member and thank them for their contribution to ILEA and the wider growth of our industry.”