The Business of Events announces programme for Wales
The Business of Events Wales has announced its new programme, which will take place at the newly opened ICC Wales on Tuesday 12 November 2019.
The event will focus on the UK-wide and Welsh business events landscape. In particular, it will focus on the collaboration between business events, key economic and academic themes.
Speakers will include Sally Greenhill from The Right Solution, who will discuss business events, economic themes and bidding for events.
Rory Archibald from VisitScotland Business Events, will then outline the strategy behind Scotland’s award-winning ‘legends’ campaign.
Other guests will include:
• Kerrin MacPhie, head of business events, VisitBritain
• Michael Hirst, chair, Events Industry Board
• Heledd Williams, head of business events, Welsh Government
• Ian Edwards, chief executive, Celtic Manor Resort
Due to the recently announced general election, The Business of Events Senior Leadership Forum, Parliamentary Debate and Senior Leadership Dinner has been postponed until early 2020.
Its next events include:
• The IBTM Global Policy & Practice Forum which will take place at Hotel Seventy in Barcelona, on the 18 November.
• The Scotland Leadership Dinner which will take place at the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh, on 26 November.