Partners hit an ACE at exclusive evening
Absolute Corporate hosted an exclusive evening gathering, 31 July, where ACE partners were presented with awards for their service and partnership with the fast growing events agency, which has grown 400% in recent years.
The evening was held at an apartment in Fitzrovia where 40 event professionals attended.
The winners, who were presented a trophy award by MD of ACE Chris Parnham (pictured third from right) were:
- Best ACE friends – Paul Hutton, Amplified & Simon Burleigh, DMC Advantage, for supporting the team on new enquiries and joining them in their charity run, Race with ACE.
- Best International Partner - Mags Shaw, Mags Worldwide, for supporting with big overseas projects
- Best Single Event – Simon Johnson, Avenue Sales, for a big event in Miami
- Best Account Manager as voted by the ACE team – Emma Williams, IHG
- ACE Clients’ favourite, for highest spend over the last 12 months – Chris Ellis, Accor (pictured third from left)
Parnham said: “The ACE Annual Partner event is our chance to say thank you to those partners who form part of our winning solutions for clients.
“I have always allowed them free and fair access to my team and my clients, without preference and without payment. I truly believe this is the only way to offer the absolute best solution to our clients. It’s one of favourite nights of the year as I know it is spent with true partners and real friends.
Winner of ACE Clients’ favourite, for highest spend over the last 12 months – Chris Ellis, Accor said: “It’s been a really successful year this year, we’ve had some really exciting events especially in Barcelona. Business is growing and it’s been a pleasure working with ACE!”
“It’s a fantastic evening and definitely the event we all look forward to the most and It’s great to spend time with the great guys at ACE.”