Judges announced for the CN Agency Awards 2022
Conference News has announced its judging panel for the CN Agency Awards (CNAAs), which represents experts from across the industry who will select the winners of the prestigious awards.
Now in its fourth year, the CNAAs are an annual celebration that aims to recognise the excellence of the UK’s most influential and prolific event agencies over the past 12 months.
Conference News has gathered 12 Industry experts from across the events sector. The judges have committed their time and knowledge, ensuring that only the best entries are recognised at the awards this June.
The judges are:
- Gabrielle Austen-Browne, co-founder, Diversity Ally
- Veronica Lake, head of events and marketing, The UK-ASEAN Business Council
- Chrissie Beck, independent global events and experiential expert
- Robert Kenward, Fitability® recruiter at YOU Search & Select and founder of The Hub.Jobs
- Heather Lishman, association director, ABPCO
- Kelly-Marie Frew, director – events, P&O Cruises
- Shonali Devereaux, co-founder, Diverse Speaker Bureau
- Kate Holliday, head of events, Invesco EMEA
- Amelia Brown, marketing and communications executive, EVCOM
- David Parker, commercial and events director, Royal College of Physicians
- Jas Myton, events specialist
- Rachael Kenny, event manager, Peak
Jack Newey, portfolio director, Conference News, said: “The CNAAs have always highlighted the best and this year is no different. We’ve put together our judging panel with the aim of keeping the bar high and ensuring that we are getting a diverse set of opinions from across our industry.”
Gabrielle Austen-Browne, co-founder, Diversity Ally, said: “Event Agencies and their teams have worked exceptionally hard over the past couple of years, going from strength to strength in challenging conditions. They deserve to be recognised and celebrated for their commitment, drive and ingenuity.”
“Winning a CN Agency Award is such an amazing opportunity to be recognised as an industry player and a leader. And nothing beats feeling valued by your company and recognised by your peers,” she continued.
Each year, the event takes on a different theme and for 2022, attendees will be immersed in the world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
If you want to find out more about this year’s judging panel, please visit our website.
Full information on the awards including categories and how to request our submission guide, can be found here.