Absolute Corporate Events launches ‘Aced By ACE’
Absolute Corporate Events has launched its new awards ‘Aced By ACE’, which will recognise and celebrate the best in the MICE industry worldwide, as voted by its team and clients.
The first city to win an award was Copenhagen, who had ten acclaimed hotels named as winners and listed for its high standard areas.
Chris Parnham, MD and owner of Absolute Corporate Events, said: “I have asked my team and my clients to share their experiences of stand-out venues in cities around the world, and we are using this feedback to recognise those that, in our opinion, are showing something very special.
“This could be the facilities or services provided or the experience offered, but most importantly, the care and passion shown by its staff. We are looking in particular for those venues that deliver a heartfelt, genuine promise of exceptional service and gratitude to the guest.”
Claire Okrafo-Smart, ACE Director of Incentives, explains why she loves Copenhagen: “What I love about the Danish capital is that she’s continually evolving, reimagining Copenhagen’s rich history in to ultra-modern, cutting edge hotels but with touches of nostalgia. For me, one of the most exciting cities outside London.”
Jacquie Freer, sales and marketing director for ACE, said: “Copenhagen is a truly green city with climate friendly citizens and a focus on sustainability. This is often reflected in the venues, many having bicycles you can use to travel around the city.”
The winners of the ten top venues for Copenhagen are:
- Hotel d’Angleterre – for Copenhagen’s most famous rooms
- Hotel Danmark – for panoramic views
- Hotel Herman K – for the boutique experience
- Manon Le Suites – for the eco savvy traveller
- Nimb Hotel – for the hi-tech experience
- Nobis Hotel – for foodies
- Radisson Collection Royal Hotel – for fans of Danish modern design
- Hotel Sanders – for the best service in town
- Hotel Skt Petri – for relaxed luxury
- Hotel SP34 – for social stimulation