Aventri launches partnership with Uber and new Marketplace
Event tech company Aventri has launched a new partnership with Uber for Business, which will offer customers the opportunity to use Uber vouchers.
This web-based tool allows organisers to give attendees to their events vouchers redeemable in Uber taxis. It aims to cut down logistics and time spent transporting attendees for organisers.
The partnership is part of the company’s new platform Aventri Marketplace, which it bills as ‘a one-stop shop for events’. It gives customers access to transportation, event promotion, budget management, staffing, payment processing and more.
Marketplace is designed for event planners, connecting them to resources and logistical information needed to make decisions around an event.
The full list of services Marketplace provides, as well as the partners Aventri is working with for each field, can be found below:
- Attendee Engagement – Sciensio artificial intelligence Eventbots
- Event Promotion – InGo for word-of-mouth/social media promotion
- Budget Management – Eved centralized platform to better manage spend
- Ground Transportation – Uber for Business, miMeetings and EmpireCLS, enhancing service as well as savings and budget control
- Onsite Services – Swiftium modern solutions to improve lead retrieval, session tracking, ticketing, registration and access control
- Reservation Software – Meetingmax for faster, more accurate room block management
- Payment Processing – CardConnect streamlined payment solutions
- Event Staffing – Plannernet, a pool of 1,500 meeting and event specialists in 70 countries
Michael Burns, global head of sales and marketing at Aventri, commented: “Aventri technology assists planners throughout the event lifecycle. Marketplace builds on our promise to customers.
“The aim is to present top-notch providers that enhance every corner of event planning and management. Using Aventri Marketplace, planners will save time and money, while optimizing their events.”
Brad Langley, vice president, channel and partner management, Aventri, added: “Planners today are expected to be event strategists, plugged into all the best resources. At the same time, they’re stretched thin.
“Bombarded with requests for new and different services, they no longer have time to carefully evaluate every option. Aventri Marketplace answers the call, offering easy access to the top providers planners need as they build out their events.”