Winners announced for Charity Film Awards 2019
The Charity Film Awards took place Friday 26 April, at etc.venues 113 Houndsditch in Liverpool Street, London.
Nearly 50,000 members of the public voted for their favourite charity films, and expert judges trimmed the shortlist to a list of finalists.
A selection of photos can be viewed above, and the winners can be viewed below:
- Charity Film of the Year: Child Bereavement UK – One More Minute
- The People’s Choice: Cats Protection – Kozal’s Christmas
- Long Form under £5m Turnover Award: Thames Estuary Partnership – The Living Thames
- Long Form over £5m Turnover Award: Childline:NSPCC – Inside Childline
- £010,000 Turnover Award: Voicing CSA – The Mouse
- £10100,000 Turnover Award: Believe Organ Donor Support – The FAB Gift of Life
- £100500,000 Turnover Award: The Grasvenor Project - #RoleModels
- £500,0005m Turnover Award: Child Bereavement UK – One More Minute
- £550mTurnover Award: Breast Cancer UK – Booberang Breast Check
- £50m + Turnover Award: RSPCA Stars