Oxfordshire Partners to experience second annual ‘Insights' from the Visitor Economy experts
Experience Oxfordshire is to host UK travel industry experts for their annual ‘Insights from the Experts’ conference at Jurys Inn Oxford on 26 April.
The event is sponsored by Glide Media and Jurys Inn Oxford.
Now in its second year, the full-day event brings together national experts from the across the Visitor Economy sector to share their expertise and insight on a range of issue that affect the industry.
The confirmed line-up includes:
- Bernard Donoghue FTS – director at ALVA at The Association of Leading Visitor Attractions
- Stephen Darke – acting deputy director for heritage, tourism and cultural diplomacy at Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Richard Nicholls – head of research and forecasting at VisitBritain/VisitEngland
- Kerrin MacPhie – head of business events at VisitBritain/VisitEngland
- Patricia Yates – director of strategy and communication at VisitBritain/VisitEngland
- Manish Kastia – head of strategy at Digital Dialog
The event will be chaired by Hayley Beer-Gamage (pictured), chief executive at Experience Oxfordshire, who commented: “It is great that Experience Oxfordshire is able to bring together such a range of high profile guests to share their knowledge, expertise and insight on the issues and opportunities that affect the Visitor Economy sector. It is a fantastic opportunity for our Partners to meet and question our panel and ultimately take something away from the event that will help improve their business.”
Commenting on the event, Anna McInnes, hotel manager for Jurys In Oxford Hotel and Conference venue said: “We are delighted to welcome back the 'Insights from the Experts' event for a second year. The visitor economy is vitally important to our business, and I am very pleased to support an event which provides real insight for all businesses working within the tourism sector for Oxfordshire.”
The ‘Insight from the Experts’ event is part of a rolling programme of events is free for Experience Oxfordshire Partners and is part of a programme of events, seminars and networking events organised by Experience Oxfordshire for its Partner network.
For more information and to order tickets, click here.